CARE MANAGER & OUTREACH CARE MANAGER
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Niagara Falls/Niagara County
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Care Management Services
- Associate’s degree in Social Work or related field required. Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with
- Valid NYS driver’s license
- Use of personal vehicle during work hours
- Clearance of the NYS Justice Center Requirements: Staff Exclusion List (SEL), NYS State Central Registry for Child Abuse and Maltreatment (SCR), Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- Assists the Outreach Care Manager with referrals and intakes; such as, but not limited to, taking referral calls, scheduling intake appointment, completing eligibility assessment (s), completing referral to the Health Home (s) or SPOA, conducting intake interviews and coordinating with referral source and providers.
- When appropriate, carries a small case load of no more than 15-20 cases.
- Responsible for engaging care management consumers.
- Provides direct social work contact to consumers.
- Maintains consistent and on-going contact with individuals and service providers as needed to assist the consumer in meeting their goals.
- Establishes working relationships with other service agencies.
- Prepares professionally accurate and updated case documentation.
- Prepares statistical and administrative reports on a timely basis.
- Facilitates referral and linkage to appropriate services; coordination of hospitalization admission and discharge; health education to clients, families, and community.
- Ensures the consumers are linked to service for 24 hour coverage.
- Reviews current practices to advocate for change when needed, particularly those needed by families and minority populations.
- Meets with supervisor on a regular, planned basis and attends all program meetings as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Administration.
- Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn D. Carella – HR Director
1522 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
or email to: