CHILDREN’S SUPPORTIVE CASE MANAGER
Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related. Minimum of 1-2 years specialized training and experience with SED children, adolescents and their families; experience with coordination of community children’s services, emergency services, family court & legal issues, and education system. Valid NYS driver’s license. Use of personal vehicle during work hours.
• Provides direct social work contacts to 20 SED children and their families.
• Maintains consistent and on-going contact with client and families while fulfilling unit of service expectations.
• Establishes working relationships with referral sources and other related service agencies.
• Prepares professionally accurate and updated case documentation.
• Provides emotional support; daily living counseling; parenting education; referral for assessment and treatment; legal advocacy; school coordination and advocacy.
• Facilitates linkage to appropriate services; coordination of hospitalization admission and discharge; mental health education to clients, families, and community.
• Assures client linkages to services for 24 hour coverage.
• Reviews current practices to advocate for change when needed, particularly those needed by families and minority populations.
• Teams with billing staff to ensure client active Medicaid status and accurate, complete client billing.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Director of Care Management
1522 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
or email to: